The Manduka eKO? offers something new for eco-conscious yoga practitioners - a natural rubber, closed-cell mat that is designed for durability and comfort, yet decompose completely at the end of its useful life without leaving a footprint in landfills. There are no oil-based products in these mats; and they are completely free of toxic materials, foaming agents and plasticizers, commonly found in eco mats, such as TPE, POE, and other rubber mats. And through our patented manufacturing process, the natural rubber in our mats is 99% latex free and non-allergenic. Manduka continues to be the leading source of high performance products for the yoga lifestyle, designed to last a lifetime (or two)!
- The "next generation" of ecologically responsible yoga mats.
- 26" x 71" x 5mm
- Three years in the making, designed and tested by instructors for high performance.
- Natural rubber mat, closed cell construction, non-allergenic and 99.9% latex free.
- No PVC or oil-based eco materials like TPE or PER.
- No phalates or toxic foaming agents found in other rubber eco yoga mats.
- Scent free (after initial break-in period).
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Non-slip, durable sea-grass texture.
For a limited time we are offering the popular Barefoot Yoga mat bag free with all Manduka 5mm Moss colored
yoga mat purchases. Retail value $34.95 Read more about Barefoot Yoga mat bag here
You will not see any line item when you check out but we will include the free yoga mat bag with all Manduka 5mm Moss colored
yoga mat orders until this promotion is removed from the site. Available in black with white embroiderd logo.